How It Works!
First and foremost, our multiple, private “on-site” and “off-site” properties are managed exactly the same.
All properties are rested for 5 days after a duck hunt, which is one reason we have more ducks than anybody.
Great care and thought are put into the environmental management of all our on-site and off-site properties.
Duck Hunting Packages
Guided Morning Duck Hunt with Lodging Package
- $500 per person per day.
- Free transportation to/from the Little Rock National Airport to the lodge; we pick up and deliver.
- A supper meal with beverages the evening of arrival, including on-site lodging.
- A continental breakfast with beverages before the morning duck hunt.
- Professional Bayou Meto Double D duck hunting guides and duck retrieving dogs.
- Transportation to/from the on-site lodge to the duck hunting blinds.
- A big breakfast after the morning duck hunt with on-site lodging, open bar, TV, and games.
- Guests are welcome to pursue activities like shopping in N. Little Rock/Little Rock at their leisure.
- Filming of your duck hunt on a DVD is optional and involves an additional fee.
Guided Morning Duck Hunt Only Package
- $225 per person per day.
- Does not include lodging, etc.
- These spots are very limited given 99% of our business is lodging customers.
Guided Morning Teal Hunt with Lodging Package
- $250 per person per day.
** Children 15 years of age and under receive a 20% discount.
** Groups of less than 10 duck hunters may be combined with other small groups.
A payment of fifty percent (50%) down is required at the time of booking a hunt.
The balance is due 20 days prior to arrival.
Payments are non-refundable within 15 days of the hunt.
Check, money order or major credit cards are accepted.
What To Bring
All duck hunters should provide:
- State and federal stamps
Bayou Meto Double D is happy to assist duck hunters in getting appropriate licenses, stamps and shells ahead of time.
Booking a Hunt
Use our online form or call us at 501-676-2191 or 501-658-1968 to request a hunt with your family, friends, or business associates.
Reserve your duck hunt as soon as possible. Spacing is limited and hunts fill up very, very fast – so don’t delay.